John Glaser Photography is an in-demand, luxury portrait studio that limits the number of appointments accepted based on our team’s capacity to create bespoke portraits and stunning pieces of art for our clients from all over Texas. Weekends are currently booked out several months in advance.
If you have received a complimentary session with us, your reservation fee helps to prevent no-shows and last minute cancellations, which allows the Studio to serve all of its clients with dedication and at the highest levels of service.
Your reservation fee is fully refunded on the day of your Zoom or In-Person Ordering/Reveal session as long as you are present for your appointments. You may choose instead to apply the fee as a credit towards an artwork purchase at that time.
Paid session or voucher purchased sessions:
If you purchased a paid or discounted session or session voucher offer your purchased price is paid directly to the studio and is non-refundable after 48 hours from scheduling your session. Your session discounts/credits will be applied based on the offer at the time of purchase.
What happens if I need to reschedule?
If you must reschedule, please provide 7 days or more notice so that another family may be scheduled and we will then be able to rebook you on the Studio’s calendar.
Rescheduling with less than 48 hours notice requires an additional reservation fee as we are unable to fill openings with such short notice of cancelation.
If you are able to cancel with 48 hours or more notice, we offer our clients a one time option to transfer your reservation fee to any currently available weekday dates.
Rescheduling more than once without paying a non-refundable additional reservation fee is not possible at this time. Additional reservation fees, while non-refundable, may be applied in full to any order.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A session and/or confirmation fee is charged to secures portrait session for the date/time agreed upon.
2. Reservation fee is 100% refundable for the cancellation of a session within the first 72 hours of payment.
3. If you fully cancel the portrait session after the 48 hours window, the reservation and/or confirmation fee is automatically converted into a studio credit, valid for one year.
4. If you provide 7 days or more advance notice by contacting us at john@johnglaserphotography or text/call at 281-206-4261, your reservation fee is automatically transferred to secure a new date for one occurrence. While we will do our utmost to accommodate your schedule, please note that weekends are typically booked months in advance, making second session dates frequently available only on weekdays.
If you must cancel and provide 48 hours notice or more, we offer a one time option to reschedule on the Studio’s available weekday dates. If you cancel or request to reschedule your session with less than 48 hours notice, your reservation fee is non-refundable as we cannot fill your session spot with another family with so little notice. Any sessions canceled within 48 hours of your scheduled session will be required to pay an additional $200 towards a rescheduled session at a future date. This $200 is non-refundable and can not be applied towards portrait session purchases.
5. Any more than a 20 minute appointment “late show” is automatically canceled as there will not be enough time to create your portraits and no refunds are available.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
John Glaser Photography