John Glaser Photography is an in-demand, luxury portrait studio that limits the number of appointments accepted based on our team’s capacity to create bespoke portraits and stunning pieces of art for our clients. Weekends are generally booked out several months in advance.
If you have received a complimentary session with us, your reservation fee helps to prevent no-shows and last minute cancellations, which allows the Studio to serve all of its clients with dedication and at the highest levels of service.
Your reservation fee is fully refunded on the day of your Zoom or In-Person Ordering/Reveal session as long as you are present for your appointments. You may choose instead to apply the fee as a credit towards an artwork purchase at that time.
Paid session or voucher purchased sessions:
If you purchased a paid or discounted session or session voucher offer your purchased price is paid directly to the studio and is non-refundable after 48 hours from scheduling your session. Your session discounts/credits will be applied based on the offer at the time of purchase.
What happens if I need to reschedule?
If you must reschedule, please provide 14 days or more notice so that another family may be scheduled and we will then be able to rebook you on the Studio’s calendar.
Rescheduling with less than 72 hours notice requires an additional reservation fee as we are unable to fill openings with such short notice of cancelation.
Rescheduling more than once without paying a non-refundable additional reservation fee is not possible at this time. Additional reservation fees, while non-refundable, may be applied in full to any order.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A session and/or confirmation fee is charged to secures photo session for the date/time agreed upon.
2. Reservation fee is 100% refundable for the cancellation of a session within the first 72 hours of payment.
3. If you cancel the portrait session after 72 hours of booking your photo session, the reservation and/or confirmation fee is automatically converted into a studio credit, valid for one year and can be used towards rescheduling your appointment. Any cancelations made with 72 hours of sessions will NOT receive a confirmation fee, booking fee, or deposit refund. Confirmation fees, booking fee, and deposits can be used towards rescheduling on a future date.
4. If you provide 14 days or more advance notice for cancelling your appointment (photo session or zoom reveal session) by contacting us at john@johnglaserphotography or text/call at 281-206-4261, your reservation fee is automatically transferred to secure a new date for one occurrence with no additional fee. While we will do our utmost to accommodate your schedule, please note that weekends are typically booked months in advance.
5. If you cancel or request to reschedule your session (photo session or zoom reveal session) with less than 7 days notice, your reservation/confirmation fee is non-refundable as we cannot fill your session spot with another family with so little notice. Any sessions canceled within 72 hours of your scheduled session will be required to pay an additional $200 towards a rescheduled session at a future date. This $200 is non-refundable and can not be applied towards portrait session purchases. In addition, any discount/promotion gift vouchers may be forfeited and voided during ordering appointment.
6. After the second reschedule, regardless of when it is placed will require and additional reschedule fee of $200.
7. Any more than a 20 minute appointment “late show” is automatically canceled as there will not be enough time to create your portraits and no refunds are available.
Portrait Print/Digital Orders
Thank you for choosing our photography print product services. To ensure clarity and professionalism, we have revised the terms of service for your photography print product orders:
Authorization and Order Production
By placing this order, I/We authorize the immediate production of the complete order. It is understood that once the order is placed, any payment made for portrait products ordered will be deemed non-refundable.
Time Payment Plan
If this order is placed on an extended time payment plan, I/We agree to make payments on the dates agreed upon. Failure to adhere to the payment schedule may result in additional charges.
I/We understand that any payments that are overdue by 5 days or more will result in additional charges being applied to the order.
Finality of Sales
All sales are final once orders begin processing, which includes the editing phase and sending the order to the lab for preparation and printing. This occurs at the time of the first payment or full payment, depending on the agreed terms.
By proceeding with the order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined above. Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
John Glaser Photography